Lockwood 355 Deadlock
The premium security features provided by the Lockwood 355 Deadlock make it an ideal lockset for both domestic and commercial applications. Suitable for hinged and some sliding doors. Opened by key from outside and by turn knob from inside when free. Internal key locks or unlocks turn knob.
- Opened by key from outside and by turn knob from inside when free. Internal key locks or unlocks turn knob
- Lockable turn knob with inbuilt clutching device to resist wrench attack
- Strong interlocking case and mounting plate to resist jemmy and hammer attack
- Concealed fixing
- Backset 60mm
- Suits door thickness 30mm to 45mm
- 3mm thick packing plates installed under lock body to align lock body with face of jamb.
- Cylinders 5 pin tumbler mechanism outside
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 possible key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks
- Tested in accordance with AS4145.2-1993
- Supplied in trade pack
A strike conversion plate is required where the strike is to be installed in place of an existing flange strike.
With positive deadlocking action the mechanism and the design are protected by Australian and International Patents and Design Registrations.
- Brass cylinder and barrel
- Case constructed of thick walled, high purity zinc alloy casting
- Stainless steel bolt
- Pressed steel mounting plate and strike
- Solid pressed steel and diecast case retainer plate and operating mechanism
- Zinc components
120mm(W) x 80mm(H) x 54mm(D)
Satin Chrome Pearl SP