The market leading 002 Deadlatch range from Lockwood offers exceptional performance and reliability for various applications.
- High security with cut resistant stainless steel bolt
- 11 concealed anchorage points and door frame strengthener
- Tested in accordance with AS4145.2 – 1993
- Bolt hold-back function activated by external key or internal knob
- Includes standard timber frame strike. Alternative strikes can be purchased separately or as part of complete kits
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks
- Supplied in trade pack keyed random
Case: High purity zinc alloy.
Latch: Stainless steel 18mm projection.
Door Thickness: 30 to 45mm.
Packers: 3mm thick packer plates are available, these packers are installed under lock body to align lock body with face of jamb.
Cylinders: 5 pin tumbler mechanism outside, brass cylinder and brass barrel
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
Restricted Special Keying
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
Satin Chrome Pearl SP