Lockwood 002 Deadlatch
The Australian-designed Lockwood 002® Deadlatch offers market-leading performance and reliability for your home and is available in both Knob and Lever versions. The 002® Deadlatch features a cut-resistant stainless steel bolt, 11 concealed anchorage points and a door frame strengthener that combine to offer high security protection.
Additional features include a bolt holdback function that allows you to use your door in passage mode. The Lockwood 002® Deadlatch offers Kinetic Defence® to resist attempts at lock picking or bumping.
- Knob style turn
- Bolt holdback function activated by external key or internal knob
- Backset 60mm
- Suits door thickness 30mm to 45mm
- Stainless Steel latch with 18mm projection
- Standard open inwards strike included
- 3mm packers available to order separately – 001-3254BLK
- Can be key locked in holdback position by key from inside
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 possible key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks
- External cylinder included
- Retrofitable to your existing 002Deadlatch
- Supplied in trade pack as single lock
Restricted Special Keying Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
Please refer to Lockwood Keying Catalogue or contact your local sales office or customer service for specific information.
Satin Pearl Chrome SP