The Palladium Series represents the highest standard in residential and semi-commercial door hardware and is brought to you through modern innovative designs, combined with quality manufacturing. A wide range of lever options is available to enable a common style throughout the home.
The Yale Acacia is a style developed by ASSA ABLOY that has been fashioned into a contemporary and elegant furniture range. Complementary to modern joinery with its sleek offset centreline, the Yale Acacia range is encompassed by a number of ASSA ABLOY window and door hardware products. Available in an array of colour finishes, choosing Yale Acacia allows for continuity of aesthetics throughout the home.
- Yale Acacia internal and external lever plate set
- Solid metal lever escutcheon
- Plates are designed to fit back to back to be fully concealed externally
- Plate fixing centres 182mm
- M4 Trilobial thread cutting screws into non-threaded screw posts
- The Palladium Series mechanism incorporates a lever handle torsion spring and shuttle mechanism which provides a positive feel and increased product life
- Suits 48.5mm and 85mm pitch mortice locksets
- Includes 7.6mm square stepped spindle
- Locking to suit Euro profile cylinder
- Palladium door furniture is supplied as a complete set, with both the internal and external plates
- Supplied in trade pack
Operation – Double Cylinder/Standard
These are used on the active door of either single or double doors. The outside furniture has no visible screws, a cylinder hole and the handle operates the latch on the lock. The inside furniture has visible screw fixings, a cylinder hole and the handle operates the latch on the lock. Handles operate bolts when used with a compatible multi point lock.
Residential and semi-commercial buildings, with Yale Optimum and Union mortice locks.
All plates and levers in the Palladium Series are constructed from solid zinc die-cast.
222mm(H) x 30mm(W) x 5mm(D)
Finger clearance 41mm
Satin Chrome SC
Powder coat finishes available on special order (contact us to discuss further)