Poolguard In-Ground Pool Alarm
Poolguard In-Ground Pool Alarm. Never worry again about your pool’s safety when you step away! The Poolguard In-ground Pool Alarm is certified by NSF International to the ASTM Safety Specification F 2208.
This electronic sensor is loaded with features to detect entry into the pool by children, pets, or intruders. New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water.
- The in-ground pool alarm, once installed in the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the alarm ready mode
- The alarm will sound an alarm when removed from the pool
- Sleep mode: when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode
- Automatic wake-up: The in-ground pool alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool
- The in-ground pool alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft (60m), and comes with a 12 volt power supply (requires a plug adaptor for US to NZ conversion sold separately)
- The in-ground poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of approximately one year
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm is also indicated by the in house remote receiver
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water
- Poolguard alarms can be used in pools up to 6m x 12m.
- The in-ground pool alarm can be used with a solar blanket
- Most reliable, advanced, and affordable alarm available
- Poolguard PGRM-2 is designed to detect intrusions similar to a one-year-old child