The Lockwood Rack and Pinion Slide Arm Series provides for a cleaner, more aesthetic appearance on the door whilst utilising the same robust features and benefits of Rack and Pinion functionality.Ideally suited for schools, hospitals or doors where children, disabled or the aged may enter.
- EN adjustable power 2 to 6
- Adjustable back check (BC)
- Adjustable hold-open can be set at any angle up to 130° of opening
- Suitable for left or right hand doors
- Fully formed metal cover
- Extruded aluminium body manufactured from high-performance silicon alloy
- Rack and pinion mechanism design
- Regular, parallel and over-door mounting
- Adjustable closing and latching speed valves with overload protection
- Adjustable delayed action
- Supplied in trade pack
Standards and Compliance
The Lockwood 7726SRDA series closer has been successfully tested upto four hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1:2005, Part: Fire Resistant Door sets.
Note: Hold open option is not approved on any fire door.
Slide Arm Pull Side
Closer installed on pull side of door. This mounting position permits opening of 130°.
Slide Arm Push Side
Closer installed on push side of door. This mounting position permits opening of 130°.
Slide Arm Over Door Push Side
Closer installed on push side of door and top rail where conditions do not allow parallel mounting. This mounting position permits opening of 130°
Satin Stainless Steel SSS