Lockwood Mechanical Digital DX Locksets provide keyless access into residential and commercial areas. They are also designed to control access into residential and commercial buildings and areas, especially when frequent combination changes are needed to maintain security.
For extra security when under forced attack, the inbuilt clutching mechanism allows the outside knob to rotate without operating or damaging the lock.
- Keyless entry
- 60mm backset
- Mechanical operation – no wiring required
- Inbuilt clutching mechanism allows the outside knob to rotate without operating or damaging the lock
- Simple, cost-free changing of the digital code combination
- The factory set 5 digit code is easily changed to any 4, 5 or 6 digit code using the code changing kit provided with each lock.
- Standard open inward strike included
- Supplied in trade pack
Lockwood Digital DX Locksets suitable for public, commercial, industrial and residential applications
Press the C button, enter the correct code, then turn the knob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turn knob the code is automatically cancelled.
Opened by knob/lever at all times.
Satin Chrome SC