The COBALT series are motor driven electronic locks designed to secure commercial and residential doors.
The COBALT locks overcome the two biggest challenges faced in concealed electric locking; the ability to pull in a misaligned door and the ability to release under excessive side load pressure when requested. It will release even in the event of a power failure if the lock is configured as fail safe.
The COBALT DA has been designed primarily for double acting doors while the COBALT SA is for single acting doors.
Made with the highest quality componentry and offering a full list of features as standard; the COBALT locks are the perfect solution when reliable, secure installations are required.
- Mortice or surface mount, horizontally or vertically
- Misalignment of up to +/- 8mm is corrected
Side Load Release
- The door can have in excess of 100kg being applied and it will still release instantly when requested
- The locking cams automatically deadlock
- 10,000N holding force (1,000kg)
- Two, 10mm thick stainless steel locking cams
- Convert from Fail Safe to Fail Secure by repositioning a single jumper
- Door and bolt position switched outputs
- Input voltage from 12VDC â€“ 24VDC (+/- 15%)
- Less than 50mA standby current
- Built in reverse polarity and transient protection
- Multiple attempts to lock
- Glass, timber and aluminium doors
- COBALT DA: Most single and double acting doors
- COBALT SA: Most single acting doors
NB: Frameless glass doors require surface mount housing and dress plate.
- EN61000-6-1: 2007
- EN61000-6-3: 2007 + Amendment 1: 2001
- FCC Part 15, subparts A and B
- Patent Pending: NZ599955
- ICBDASMH – COBALT DA surface mount housing
- ICBDADP – COBALT DA dress plate
- ICBSASMH – COBALT SA surface mount housing
- ICBSADP – COBALT SA dress plate
was Interlock ICBSA