The Safetystay is a non-releasable restrictor for awning and casement windows, for those with safety and security in mind. The restrictor provides safe ventilation and deters unlawful entry.
- The stainless steel scissor arm limits the opening to a maximum of 100mm when installed in the recommended position, guarding against injury caused by falling
- Manufactured from non-corrosive 304 austenitic steel
- Designed to be installed within a window cavity of 33mm width and ranging from 12mm to 15mm height
- Can be screwed or riveted through the bearing eyelets for strong fixing
- Restricts the sash opening in order to avoid interference with foot traffic in ground level or walk by situations
- Safetystays provide a means for controlling open sashes in high windows or when restriction of large or heavy sashes is desired for safety reasons
- Non-handed – can be used on either side simply by sliding the arms past each other.
- Supplied in trade pack as a pair
Suitable for restricting window opening width to 100mm.