The 2012/24AUS is an AS 3786 listed photoelectric smoke-alarm. Integrating a powerful microcontroller inside, the smoke-alarm provides many useful features to meet multiple requirements of different customers. It has a built-in silence/test push button, 9V battery backup, visible led indicating standby and alarm modes, a delay on the Form ‘C’ relay, and a check for chamber integrity performed in standby.
May be powered from a full wave rectified DC power supply, or from a 12/24VDC control panel or equivalent. The smoke-alarm can be interconnected up to 24 units, and they can also be interconnected with 2012H when they all work at 12V supply voltage up to 12 units.
Designed to respond to a broad range of fires while providing maximum stability.
This model also features low-voltage wiring making it ideal for applications such as apartment buildings and nursing homes.
- Low profile design in ceiling white housing
- On-board 9 volt back-up battery holder (battery not included)
- NO/NC change-over alarm relay contacts
- 8 second alarm verification feature Audible emergency evacuation signal (ISO 8201)
- Custom dual-mode alarm relay, interconnect feature