The SALTO Portable Programmer Device is the messenger between the computer and the lock. The SALTO PPD has a multilingual interface.
- Initialize the locks: The PPD permits to assign the basic data to each lock during the system set up, programming the information necessary for the start up.
- Electronic lock diagnostic: This permits to take the diagnostic status of the electronic locks, collecting data such as, Firmware version of the lock, serial number, lock available memory, battery status, system details and time and date of lock.
- Emergency openings: This allows the emergency open of a door in the case that the key has been lost, when the lock is in privacy mode, or if the locks battery life has expired and it’s not possible to do any electronic openings.
- Collect audit: This collects all the events which has been made and recorded by the lock in order to download them to a PC to be analysed.
- Update locks: This updates the lock with the latest access plan data for the optimum working of the system; time, cancelled keys blacklist.
- Firmware update: This updates the lock firmware in order to enhance the performance and reliability of the device by installing the latest firmware version.
- Power supplied by 3 AAA alkaline batteries 1.5V
- Connection to XS4 2.0 product range, contactless connection via NFC technology.
- 3 Pin cable connection to lock included
- USB PC connection
- 14 Languages available (enabled through software)