The Lockwood Paradigm 005 Deadbolt is a double cylinder premium security solution featuring innovative safety features. The contemporary styling can be used with any lever or entrance handle to create an aesthetically pleasing security solution ideal for residential and architectural applications.
- Round rose escutcheon design
- Conforms to the security and durability requirements of Australian Standard AS4145.2-2008 | SL8D8C6K5
- Multi-mode slim-line deadbolt providing safety, security and convenience
- Simple to install
- High security, cut resistant stainless steel bolt
- Available in round and square designs
- Box strike with concealed cross-grain doorframe strengthening screw
- Backset is 60mm-70mm adjustable stainless steel bolt.
- Cylinder is 5 pin tumbler mechanism
- Brass cylinder and brass barrel
- High purity zinc alloy
- Suits door thickness 32mm-48mm. However, 32-36mm doors require spacer ring (included)
- Designed to compliment the Velocity Collection
- Plated finish
- Supplied in display clam pack
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
- AS 4145.2-2008 K5
Restricted Special Keying
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems.
These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
The Lockwood Paradigm 005 Deadbolt incorporates Lockwoods patented Lock Alert status indicator that shows the Lockset mode at a glance. The lockset can operate in three modes:
- Secure Mode – Locked from the inside and outside.
- Safety Mode – Locked from the outside and free to exit from inside.
- Passage Mode – Free to enter from outside and free to exit from inside.
Turn the key for safety mode. Turn the key further to select secure mode.
Automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry minimising the risk of being locked in.
Successfully tested in accordance with AS2332.3.1:2001 neutral salt spray test.
Bump and pick resistant.
Proportionally distributes the load between the door and door frame.
- Replace your existing Deadbolt.
- Fits 54mm hole.
- 60-70mm adjustable backset.
- 32-48mm door thickness.
2 Keys Included and can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks.
Everbrass EVB (PB)
Satin Pearl SP
Satin Chrome SC
Chrome Plate CP
Satin Stainless Steel SSS