The Slide Arm Series permits smoother opening by way of reducing power as the door opens. Ideally suited for schools, hospitals or doors where children, disabled or the aged may enter. The Lockwood rack and pinion slide arm closers provides for a cleaner, more aesthetic appearance on the door whilst utilising the same robust features and benefits of Rack and Pinion functionality.
Lockwood Rack and pinion adjustable power door closer suitable for architectural and commercial applications
- EN adjustable power 1 to 4
- Adjustable back check (BC)
- Adjustable hold-open can be set at any angle up to 130° of opening
- Suitable for left or right hand doors
- Fully formed metal cover
- Extruded aluminium body manufactured from high-performance silicon alloy
- Rack and pinion mechanism design
- Regular and over-door mounting
- Adjustable closing and latching speed valves with overload protection
- Adjustable delayed action
- Supplied in trade pack
Standards and Compliance
The Lockwood 7714SRDA series closer has been successfully tested up to four hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1:2005, Part: Fire Resistant Door sets.
Note: Hold open option is not approved on any fire door.
Disabled Access Australian Standard (AS1428.1) Design for access and mobility.
Different mounting options are available to suit a variety of applications – accessories may need to be purchased separately to achive the option.
Slide Arm Pull Side
Closer installed on pull side of door. This mounting position permits opening of 130°
Slide Arm Push Side
Closer installed on push side of door. This mounting position permits opening of 115°
Slide Arm Over Door Push Side
Closer installed on push side of door and top rail where conditions do not allow parallel mounting. This mounting position
permits opening of 115°