The Lockwood 3780 DX Digital Kit. With the combination of a Lockwood 3782 Selector Series Cylinder Mortice Lock, Lockwood 4800 or 5800 Series furniture and a Lockwood Digital Access Pad provides effortless keyless entry.
For extra security when under forced attack, the inbuilt clutching mechanism allows the outside turnknob to rotate without operating or damaging the lock. The factory set4 digit code is easily changed to any 4, 5 or 6 digit code using the code changing kit provided with each lock.
As the digital lockset utilizes mechanical operation, electrical wiring is not required.
- Designed for use with the Lockwood 3782SS Selector mortice lock (ordered separately)
- A key operated holdback function is available as a lock setting and requires the inclusion of an internal cylinder.
- Internal access uses a Lockwood 4800 and 5800 Series (ordered separately).
- High purity zinc alloy material cases with stainless steel chassis plates.
- Stainless steel faceplates provided as standard
- Backset standard 23mm
- Latch bolts are made with stainless steel, 15mm in size
- Deadlatching is achieved by an auxiliary stainless steel latch bolt
- Reversible for both left and right hand doors, opening in or opening out whilst lock is in door
- Separate auxiliary bolt moves into lock case simultaneously with latch bolt
- Radius bolt provides greater deadlatch throw and smoother closing action
- Cylinder Retaining Pin hard-drawn spring steel wire, corrosion protected.
- For timber doors suits door thickness 32mm to 50mm
- For metal doors suits door thickness 35mm to 50mm
- Suits hollow-style aluminium door sections with 38mm minimum internal depth
- Requires standard Lockwood oval shaped brass cylinders and brass barrels. Lockwood cylinders include bump resistant five pin tumbler mechanism. (ordered separately)
- Codepad assembly is high purity zinc alloy. 45mm wide, 164mm high, 52mm projection.
- Supplied in trade pack
Press the C button, enter the correct code, then turn the turnknob to unlock the door. Upon releasing the turnknob the code is automatically cancelled.
By lever handle at all times.
- Brass faceplates are available for alternative finishes
- Extended backsets 24.5mm, 30mm and 38mm are available
- Installation of 23mm, 25.4mm or 30mm backset locks on open-in doors would require the door stop to be machined to clear the digital codepad
- 38mm backset locks are therefore recommended on open-in doors
- Components to facilitate use on thicker doors are available on application
- Functions require the use of different cams and adaptors.
- Modular Cylinder Extensions are available for thicker doors.
- Rebate kits to suit 13mm standard rebate are available.Only suitable for use with 30mm and 38mm backset locks.
- Lockwood offers a wide range of electric strikes which are compatible with the Selector® 3780 Series Mortice Lock.
- Specify Selector® 3782-TFKIT for timber door fixing kit to convert an aluminium fix lock to timber door fixing. The timber door fixing kit includes a long faceplate, strike and screws to suit a timber door and jamb
To ensure correct functioning of the deadlatching mechanism and security for all locks, the clearance between the door and the frame should be 3mm. The deadlatching will operate up to 8mm door clearance, however door clearances over 5mm are not recommended.
All Selector® 3780 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level S7 (Physical Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS-4145.2-2008). Conforms to Level S8 (Physical Security) when fitted with door furniture and anti-drill cylinder.
All Selector® 3780 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level D8 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2-2008).
All Selector® 3780 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks have been successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorsets) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1-2015, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
All Selector® 3780 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level C6 (168 hours) Australian Standard (AS4145.2-2008).
- External digital keypad – SPDX-50SC
- Digital lock adaptor plate – SPDX-320
- Standard spindle – SP1000-138ZP
- Latching turn adaptor – 3770-ADAPTOR
Restricted Special Keying
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication and can also include specially designed keying systems such as master key systems. This allows for different levels of mechanical access control.
Codepad Satin Chrome Brushed SC