Lockwood 3573 Sliding Door Lock is suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, and similar buildings. Various deadlocking functions operated generally by key outside and by turnknob or key inside. Locked by key or turnknob when door is closed. For all sliding door deadlock functions specify primary lock (3573SC).
Lockwood 3573 Features
- Deadlock only.
- Compatible with most Lockwood cylinder escutcheons, turnknobs and plate furniture.
- High purity zinc alloy material cases and stainless steel cover plates
- Brass plates provided for plated finishes available in square and round end (sold seperately)
- 60mm standard backset
- Deadbolts are 19mm, stainless steel
- High grade spring steel material, corrosion protected.
- Cylinder retaining pin is hard-drawn spring steel wire, corrosion protected.
- Suits door thickness 32mm to 50mm with locksets to suit thicker doors available on application.
- To ensure correct functioning of the deadlatching mechanism and security for all locks, the clearance between the door and the frame should be 3mm.
- Aluminium door accessory packs and aluminium fix locks are available upon request. Specify SP3570-419 for mounting tabs accessory pack or 3572AFSC.
Five pin tumbler mechanism. Standard Lockwood oval shaped brass cylinders and brass barrels. Functions require the use of different cams and adaptors. Extended cylinders are available for thicker doors. Cylinders are not included.
Satin Chrome SC