Lockwood 3572 Synergy Mortice Lock
Suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, and similar buildings. The 3570 Series Mortice Locks are made from quality materials to meet high durability and strength requirements.
These locks have various latching functions which can be operated by key or handle outside and by turnknob, key or handle inside.For ease of selection specify primary lock (3572SC). This lock can then be easily adapted to suit the function required.
- Deadlatch only.
- Compatible with most Lockwood cylinder escutcheons, turnknobs and plate furniture.
- High purity zinc alloy material cases and stainless steel cover plates
- Brass plates provided for plated finishes available in square and round end (sold seperately)
- 60mm standard backset
- Latchbolts are 15mm, stainless steel
- Deadlatching is achieved by an auxiliary stainless steel latchbolt. This auxiliary bolt retracts when the main latchbolt is withdrawn when the door is closed.
- High grade spring steel material, corrosion protected.
- Cylinder retaining pin is hard-drawn spring steel wire, corrosion protected.
- Suits door thickness 32mm to 50mm with locksets to suit thicker doors available on application.
- To ensure correct functioning of the deadlatching mechanism and security for all locks, the clearance between the door and the frame should be 3mm. However the deadlatching will operate up to 8mm door clearance.
- Aluminium door accessory packs and aluminium fix locks are available upon request. Specify SP3570-419 for mounting tabs accessory pack or 3572AFSC.
All 3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level S2 (Physical Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS-4145.2-1993). Level S3 (Physical Security) is available upon request.
All 3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with level D3 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS 4145.2- 1993).
Lockwood 3570 Series Mortice Locks have been successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
Five pin tumbler mechanism. Standard Lockwood oval shaped brass cylinders and brass barrels. Functions require the use of different cams and adaptors. Extended cylinders are available for thicker doors. Cylinders are not included.
78,000 key combinations.Key blank KB2015P
Restricted Special Keying
Lockwood cylinders can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
Rebate kits to suit 13mm standard rebate are available.
Lockwood 3570 Series Mortice Locks are compatible with most electric strikes. Refer local sales office for further details.
Satin Chrome SC