Lockwood 334 Padlock
The Lockwood High Security 334 Series Brass Case Padlock range feature shackles designed for high security and high corrosion applications.
Commercial and industrial applications.
- Heavy duty, solid brass case extrusion
- Security Rating 7
- Corrosion Resistance Rating 4
- High corrosion resistant 8.7mm diameter Boron steel Rapid Change Shackle
- Rapid Change Function allows the release of the shackle by turning the key and depressing the pin
- Double ball locking
- Standard as latching function
- Can be converted to deadlocking (key retained) by simply relocating the cam plate pin in the cylinder assembly
- Supplied as less plug / barrell
- Trade pack
The334B45/119model padlock is SCEC Endorsed for Intruder Resistant Areas.
Conditions of SCEC Endorsement
- The padlock must be configured key retained
- Must be fitted with a SCEC approved cylinder rated for the area for which it will be installed
334 top loaded cylinders are re-keyable in standard 5 pin with 6 pin capability (nickel silver keys with 6 pin padlocks).
334 cylinders are preloaded with one length top pins and stainless steel pin springs using a Lockwood 570 barrel.
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication and can also include specially designed keying systems such as master key systems. This allows for different levels of mechanical access control.
Custom marking is available. Pricing and availability on application.
45mm (W) x 55mm (H)
22mm (W) x 25mm (H) – internal dimensions when in locked position