The Lockwood Selector range is a comprehensive range of cylinder mortice locks suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels and similar buildings.
These locks have various latching functions which can be operated by key or handle outside and by turn knob, key or handle inside.
- Easy red/green function setting
- All lock settings are made from under the long faceplate allowing for simple in-door configuration
- Standard primary locks include anti-lockout and holdback capabilities
- Improved cylinder functions including lock/unlock and retract latch as standard
- Through-fixing of rose furniture turn knobs and escutcheons
- Reduced range of cylinder cams and turn adaptors relative to other commonly available commercial cylinder mortice locks
- 38mm backset
- Cylinder Retaining Pin Hard-drawn spring steel wire, corrosion protected
- Suits 32 to 50mm Door Thickness, components to facilitate use on thicker doors are available on application
Compatible with most Lockwood rose and plate furniture including Brass Door Furniture, Robert Watson Series, Artefact Series II, Ovation Series and VSR Series.
Case and Faceplates
- High purity zinc alloy material cases with stainless steel chassis plates. Stainless steel faceplates provided as standard
- Brass faceplates available for alternative finishes
- Latch bolts are made with stainless steel, 15mm in size
- Deadlatching is achieved by an auxiliary stainless steel latch bolt
- Reversible for both left and right hand doors, opening in or opening out whilst lock is in door
- Electric Strike compatibility
- Separate auxiliary bolt moves into lock case simultaneously with latch bolt
- Radius bolt provides greater deadlatch throw and smoother closing action
To ensure correct functioning of the deadlatching mechanism and security for all locks, the clearance between the door and the frame should be 3mm. The deadlatching will operate up to 8mm door clearance, however door clearances over 5mm are not recommended.
All Selector® 3770 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level S7 (Physical Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS-4145.2-2008). Conforms to Level S8 (Physical Security) when fitted with door furniture and anti-drill cylinder.
All Selector® 3770 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level D8 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2-2008).
All Selector® 3770 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks have been successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorsets) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1-2015, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
All Selector® 3770 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks conform with Level C6 (168 hours) Australian Standard (AS4145.2-2008).
Accepts standard Lockwood oval shaped brass cylinders and brass barrels. Lockwood cylinders include bump resistant five pin tumbler mechanism.
Functions require the use of different cams and adaptors.
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication and can also include specially designed keying systems such as master key systems. This allows for different levels of mechanical access control.
please note these are sold separately
Modular Cylinder Extensions are available for thicker doors.
please note these are sold separately
Specify Selector® 3772-AFKIT for aluminium door fixing kit to convert a timber fix lock to aluminium fixing. The aluminium door fixing kit comes with a 156mm by 25mm radius faceplate common to other aluminium door locks
Please note these are sold separately
Rebate kits to suit 13mm standard rebate are available.
Lockwood offers a wide range of electric strikes which are compatible with the Selector® 3770 series mortice lock.
Stainless Steel SS