The next generation in the Lockwood Panic Exit Device range, the FLUID Series provides for the fundamental means of escape whilst offering a completely unique locking mechanism and design aesthetic. With this type of unique innovation, ASSA ABLOY continues to evolve in standardising the market. The Lockwood FLUID Exit Device range combines ergonomics and performance with a completely new type of axis mechanism and high security bolt system.
The FLUID Exit Single Point Series is a one point locking device which provides for an escape function at all times by way of pushing a horizontal bar fitted to the door.
- Door size 900mm
- Triple point vertical locking
- Brushed Stainless Steel Bolt
- High level of resistance. Up to 500kg to each latching point.
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Auxiliary bolt activation from 1mm
- Effortless opening < 20N required
- Bar can be cut down to 350mm
- New fixing bracket and template design reduces installation time by up to 50%
- Cylinder dogging an optional accessory
- Protect. Evacuating people safely
- Secure. High vandal resistance
- Optimise. A simple and efficient installation process
Standards and Compliance
Successfully tested on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1-2005. Fire Resistant Doorsets.
Conforms to the standards as setout in CE EN1125 -2008.
The Cylinder Dogging device is a simple mechanism designed to hold the push bar in the open position. Ideal for applications where access to the premises can be selected at any time and providing for a common thorough fare door.
With the innovative locking mechanism integral to the FLUID Exit range, the latches are always retained behind their strike plate providing a positive latched state to the door as all times. The Cylinder Dogging option will not change the state of latch and for this reason, we are able to provide this option as successfully tested on fire doors for the first time.
NB L9555-502 Euro Half Cyl sold separately
Vertical Rod Extension Kit
For doors exceeding 2300mm in height, the FE0050SIL – Vertical Rod Extension Kit is designed as an addition to the vertical rod exit device and can be used in applications of up to 3000mm.
To be ordered separately.
When using an extension kit, please note that rod covers are not available for this kit.