The Lockwood 2616 CAM Action Door Closer is a premium, high quality door closing device. When opening a door fitted with a Lockwood 2616 CAM Action Door Closer, the force required is less than that of a rack and pinion type door loser and continues to decrease through the opening arc.
This aesthetically appealing, narrow profile CAM Action Door Closer is suited for public and commercial applications where children, the elderly and the disabled are likely to be using the door.
The Lockwood 2616 is light to open, but its adjustable closing force is high enough for heavy duty applications. One model (2616) covers right hand and left hand applications, pull side/ push side applications and also features an adjustable arm height.
- The 2616has a very high efficiency of 70% – 80%
- EN adjustable power from 1 to 6
- Back check (BC) is adjustable
- Adjustable hold-open can be set at any angle up to 120° of opening
- Suitable for left or right hand doors.
- Formed metal cover
- Cast aluminium body manufactured from high performance silicon alloy
- CAM action mechanism
- Pull side, push side and over-door mounting
- Two pressure relief valves are a standard feature to protect against abuse
- Adjustable delayed action
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
Standards and Compliance
The Lockwood 2616 series closer has been successfully tested up to four hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1:2005, Part: Fire Resistant Door sets. Note: Hold open option is not approved on any fire door.
Disabled Access Australian Standard (AS1428.1) Design for access and mobility.
Matt Black BLK