Lockwood 100 Nightlatch
General purpose nightlatch
Features of the 100 Nightlatch
- Opened by key from outside and by turn knob inside
- Bolt may be held back by turning knob in clockwise direction
- Available in trade and display pack versions
Bump and pick resistant.
|2 Keys Included
Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks.
- High purity zinc alloy
- 92mm wide, 64mm high, 43mm projection
- 13mm projection
28 to 45mm.
- 5 pin tumbler mechanism
- Brass cylinder and brass barrel
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
|Bright Chrome Cylinder
|Florentine Bronze Cylinder