The E-Plex 2000 Series provides exterior access by combination, while maintaining free egress. This electronic pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards, has up to 100 access codes and is programmed via the keypad or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software.
Requires no wiring to or through the door, eleiminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks
Locking Device Options
- Rim Exit Device: Compatible with most leading brands of exit devices (exit device and mounting hardware not included)
- MS2 Australian mortice
Number of Codes
Multiple Users – 100 codes
Non-handed, pre assembled for left hand door installations, easily field changable.
The most recent 1000 events are recorded in memory, including the use of mechanical key override. Software is required to view Audit Events.
Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software.
Key Override (Optional)
Optional key-in-lever cylinder (additional cost)
- Pin access
- Passage, can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Master Level – performs all set-up and programming functions
- Manager Level – administers common programming functions
- Access User Lever – entry granted with valid pin
- Service Level – codes for single event or single day access, programmable in advance
- Maintenance Level – no access is granted, information can be uploaded/downloaded to/from the lock