The EZSET Keyless Entry Electronic Deadbolt is a non motorized electronic deadbolt with a manual turn, this reduces battery drain and minimizes wear and tear. The EZSET deadbolt is weather resistant and suitable for exterior use if mounted on a door under cover. Allows for key override or use of pin code ( open key in your entry code and turn the knob to unlock. Product uses 3 AAA batteries and allows for one master code with 20 user codes. Can be unlocked using both keypad and key override. This lock has toggle mute ON/OFF or auto-lock ON/OFF feature. It is incorporated with indicator light to monitor low battery.
EZSET Electronic Deadbolt Features
- 60-70mm Adjustable backset
- Suitable for 35-45mm thick doors
- For use in home or office
- Smallest exterior/interior electronic deadlock body on the market
- Keypad & key operation
- Retrofits existing deadbolts with 54mm hole
- One master code & twenty user codes
- Toggle mute on/off or auto-lock on/off
- LED illuminated keypad on demand
- Low battery indicator light
- Very low battery usage
- Wrong code lockout
- Non motorized manual drive bolt
Need assistance picking the right lock for your door? Contact us now!