The Carbine Armadillo Hasp Lock is a maximum-security hasp lock that is designed to suit commercial applications from securing your steel gates, containers, trailers, warehouse doors, shop fronts, truck doors, and even electrical cabinets. Structurally innovated to withstand up to two tonnes of force with a highly drill resistant hardened steel lock body, Armadillo comes in multiple product options designed to suit various lengths and angle mounts.
The Carbine Armadillo is an ideal option for that hard-to-secure gate where the locking alignment factor is critical. With built in automatic horizontal movement of up to 6mm and additional vertical adjustment of 9mm, the Armadillo will adapt to the movement of the sag of the hinges over time.
- Hardened steel lock bodies and front cylinder covers.
- Higher security ‘deadlocking’ as opposed to a lower security ‘snap-locking design’.
- Auxiliary mount that secures the hasp in the unlocked position.
- The Regular model is fitted with a standard 6-pin key-in-knob style cylinder with a C4 keyway that can be easily upgraded with most high security cylinders such as EVVA, EKA CyberLock (CyberKey), Abloy, Kaba, Medeco, Mul-T-Lock, and BiLock (PD 8221 style cylinder).
- Easy to install with through-mounted fixings for increased security.
- Optional surface mounting for either the hinge or staple side or both if required.
- Key access from the side for additional security.
- Optional lock cylinder dust cover – can be added prior to installation or at a later date.
- Non-handed so is ideal for left or righthand mounting.
- High resistance to bolt cutters, jemmy bars, hammers, drills and hacksaws.
- High breaking force of 2000kg.
- Black E-Coated and powder coated surface finishes for high corrosion resistance
Easy to install
Optional surface mounting
Cylinder Upgrade Options
Key access from the side for additional security.