The Marine Pro Series range of products has been developed specifically for marine applications.
Now with on-door Easi-Code Pro code changing.
About ECP Easi-Code Procedure
No longer is it necessary to remove the lock and tumblers, the code can be changed with the lock on the door.
Manufactured to the highest standards using 316 stainless steel for internal components.
The Marine Pro Grade series has undergone extensive testing to ensure that the coding chamber is resistant to salt water corrosion.
Combined with the new matt black Marine Pro grade finish giving the series even more protection against harsh environments.
- Fully mechanical Marine Pro grade digital lock.
- Back to back keypads.
- 60 mm anti-thrust stainless steel tubular latch.
- 316 grade stainless steel internal components.
- New matt black Marine grade finish.
- Fully reversible.
- Easi-Code Pro code changing procedure.
- Suits doors from 35-80 mm thick.
- More than 4000 codes to choose from.
- Supplied with code change block pins
for deactivating external code change procedure (optional).
- Designed for light to medium usage areas.
- Saltwater tested.
- Suitable for external use.
- Guaranteed to resist corrosion for up to 1 year.
- Available in black only.