The Yale certified deposit safe is ideal for small businesses that require deposits of cash throughout the day where frontline staff do not have the combination or key for the safe.
Research (ASE, Consumer Research, July 2007, UK) shows that people want safes of a convenient and practical size and of a neutral colour. This is especially important for the growing numbers of individuals living in smaller, homes, where space is at a premium. Research also shows that, where possible, most people prefer their safes to be bolted to the floor or to the wardrobe wall.
All our safes take this fact into account and are fully-lined to further protect their contents. Because safes are often hidden in dark places, we’ve also included a more intuitive LCD screen that lights up when entering your PIN, and a bright interior light (LED) that comes on when opening the door (When using the electronic code pad).
Extensive testing has proved by incorporating several key elements in to our Certified models we can greatly improve performance.
As a result the Yale safes have been awarded Silver Certification in the inch Sold Secure accreditationinch (Sold Secure, UK, 2007).
The majority of insurance companies in New Zealand accept Sold Secure Silver Certification for the Watches and Jewellery policy endorsement.
Yale Certified Desposit Safe Features
- Deposit Slot
- Lock protected with hardened steel plate
- Spring loaded door for easy opening
- Internal LED light
- Blue backlight LCD display
- Lock out alarm on 4 incorrect code entries and lock down for one minute
- Opens with combination of 3 to 8 digit code
- Low battery warning
- Display code on/off function
- Sound on/off function
External dimension:H x W x D (mm) = 514 x 355 x 355
Internal dimension:H x W x D (mm) = 225 x 349 x 279
Net Weight: 30kg
Internal Volume: 22 litres
- 2.5mm steel walls
- 6mm laser cut steel door
- 4 pre-drilled holes on bottom for floor fixing
- Motorised lock with 2 x 22m stainless steel bolts
- Includes 4 x AA batteries
- Certified to Sold Secure Silver Standards ($5000.00 recommended cash rating – check with insurer)
Note: If purchasing a safe for insurance it is always important to check with your insurance company that the model of safe you are purchasing meets their requirements.