The Assure Lever is all you need on your front door. As a standalone digital lever, there is no need for an additional deadbolt lock, nor a latch or a separate door handle. Designed for single-hole doors (doors without a deadbolt). The Assure Lever is easy-to-install and conveniently replaces existing lever locks or knobsets.
Access is easy – simply enter your code on the keypad, pull down the lever and you’re in.
- The capacitive touchscreen with backlit numbers means the numbers will never wipe away and there is no more need to carry a key.
- One master PIN code, program up to 25 entry codes to share with people you trust – delete codes when you need to.
- Auto-lock to ensure your door is always securely locked when closed.
- Includes 2 physical keys
- Never lose power and get locked out. The lock can be energised with a 9V battery from the outside.
- Manage optional settings, including; volume, languages and privacy mode.
- Audible tamper alarm sounds if attempting to forcibly remove outside lock from door.
- Home automation compatible with module* – Assure Lever can be used as a standalone keypad lock or as a smart lock that can be upgraded with a module* to integrate into a compatible home automation or security system – allowing lock management and remote access via your smartphone.
- 54mm face/cross bore
- Suits 35mm to 44.5mm door thickness
- 60mm to 70mm adjustable backset latch
*Yale Access Kit, Zigbee or Z-Wave modules
Important: This product is suitable for residential applications on entry doors. It is not suitable for entry points where the interior escutcheon is exposed to outdoor elements.
Oil Rubbed Bronze ORB